Saturday 19 April 2014

Stacking the Shelves #3

 Stacking the Shelves is a meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews


I haven't had the money/time to buy books in a while! So here are the latest books I've added to my collection.

The Fault in Our Stars - John Green

It's about time I owned this! I read it already, don't worry. My sister was a hipster fan of this book before all the hype, and she forced me to read it shortly after it was released. When I saw it was finally in paperback, I added it to my shelf :)


The Here and Now - Ann Brashares
 I'm book-loaning this one from work because I looove Ann Brashares. And not just her Sisterhood series... I ADORED My Name is Memory. Holy, that was a good book. I'll re-read that soon and review it. In the meantime - READ IT.

Unite Me - Tahereh Mafi
 In the process of re-reading the Shatter Me series, I realized I hadn't read Fracture Me, and didn't own Destroy Me, so I bought them both on my Kobo.
Ignite Me - Tahereh Mafi
What a beauty. I had to own this one. And I finished it yesterday! Review to come :)




Leave me a link to your StS post and I'll definitely check it out! 

No comments:

Post a Comment